THE SHIELD Index du Forum THE SHIELD
Bienvenue sur le forum de l'alliance THE SHIELD de l'univers 64

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion 

Can 39t Like Facebook Posts

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE SHIELD Index du Forum >>> THE SHIELD >>> CHAMBRE DU COMMERCE
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
acklezelm
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can 39t Like Facebook Posts Répondre en citant

Can 39;t Like Facebook Posts
> DOWNLOAD

Slate Sign In Sign Up . Just an idea. FB is good but we have to outsmart them&or try! Reply Heather Annette, we have a name for that in the real world. I think I will find myself on Twitter quite a bit more Reply Marsha from YesYesMarsha.com Thank you so much for this! Enormously appreciate the heads-up! Reply Jessica conveganence I have a small ongoing campaign with Facebook, which I have been thinking of deleting for a while. Skip business card. A fun detour while it lasted. Theres always someone out there ready to take up the slack. This will increase the chance they actually see your post. Its not fun anymore. Why should we even pay for sponsored likes if you have to pay again for those likes to see updates. Raise Awareness Find people who care among a global community of 1.8B people. if you did post this request, how many people saw it due to this issue. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. This past Friday, I noticed that my Facebook updates were getting about 20% of the reach that they usually get. Laws need be enacted that will imprison these corporate leaders who have stolen the freedoms of the people, so that freedom and liberty will once again reign. Derek, I agree that it doesnt make sense to pay to promote free all your free content. Josh, no they dont, except if they especially visit your page (which they mostly 99% chance dont do). Reply Corbin Timely advice thanks Derek! Within minutes of receiving this, I forwarded it to my business partner. Thanks for writing this. Thanks for sharing your idea. I am in facebook and definitely I will tell my friend to do so whatever you told in your blog. Wired Facebook Wired Twitter Wired Pinterest Wired Youtube Wired Tumblr Wired Instagram Login Subscribe Advertise Site Map Press Center FAQ Customer Care Contact Us SecureDrop T-Shirt Collection Newsletter Wired Staff Jobs RSS CNMN Collection Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our user agreement (effective 3/21/12) and privacy policy (effective 3/21/12). Someone is making a choice for you and that somebody is a FB algorithm based in part on what Derek has just explained. Reply Leah I totally agree that we shouldnt have to pay to give our readers free content. Despite this with over 242,000 Likes my posts are only allowed to be seen by less than 1% of these people. Im starting to think LinkedIn might be a better way to go I can start using my company page a lot more. The way I see it the problem isnt that fan page feeds are not making it to their fans, the problem is the fans dont realize that all the fan page content is in the page feed. dude if you are real hit me up at my website email and we can talk from there. Thanks tech companies for this Back to the Future return trip. Reply Seth Haber - Trek Light Gear Founder, CEO I agree that its not about complaining but educating, Facebook can do what they please 5a02188284
facebook java app 2013facebook login to desktopbirthday thank yous for facebookfacebook old version for nokia 7610codigos para imagens no chat do facebookhow to make private my facebook friendsaonde e o chat do facebookdownload facebook for 240x400delete fake account on facebookfacebook deactivation of account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE SHIELD Index du Forum >>> THE SHIELD >>> CHAMBRE DU COMMERCE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation